Episode 88 - Games We Won’t Play Again
- Zany Banter!!
- Ferman: Sultan’s Decree - Worker placement game where players are merchants gathering resources to fulfill contracts and earn coins. The board is really nice looking. This has 1 day left and base game pledge is $22. Not yet funded.
- Spell book Minis - Pocket-sized gaming boxes from Elderwood for you D&D minis and dice. There is space inside for 7 dice and one mini. This also can function as a small dice tray. There are six different art styles available as well. $49 with 10 days left.
- Critical (S)hit! Diarrhea Dice - These are sets of dice with a poop symbol in place of the 20 side in a D20. Six different sets available:
- Everyday Poop
- Eat Your Greens
- Corn Poop
- Constipation Poop
- Diarrhea Poop
- Witch Poop
$16 for one set of dice with 10 days to go. Surprisingly this has not yet funded.
- Jason - Tricky Tides - Zafty Games
- Joel - Viral - Arcane Wonders
- Jason - Trismigestus - Board&Dice
- Joel - Tapestry - Stonemaier
Games We Won’t Play Again:
- Joel - Bargain Quest/Sushi Go -
- Jason - Element - Rather Dashing Games
- Joel - Risk Legacy - Hasbro
- Jason - Gizmos - CMON
- Joel - 7 Wonders - Repos Production
- Jason - Downforce/Formula D