Episode 36 - We answer your questions
- Shout out to the mailman (Jason)
News: 3:00 to 15:00
- Stygian Society
- Mississippi Queen Second Edition
- Merlin Expansion - Arthur on Kickstarter
Games played: 15:00 to 25:00
- Jason - London 1st Edition
- Joel - Brass
- Jason - Symphony #9
- Joel - Western Legends
Answer your questions: 25:00 to 50:00
- In a 4X game, which is "X" is your favorite? And why?
- Which game in your current collection do you hope your children will keep after you're gone?
- What is one goal you have for this podcast’s future?
- Where does the music on the podcast come from?
- What is your co-host's favorite "roll and move" game?
- If you were going to do a podcast about something other than board games what would it be?
- What were your initial impressions after playing Settlers of Catan for the first time?
- What is your #1 favorite game mechanism? Which game implements it the best?
- What game do you think Darth Vader would enjoy the most?
- Which property on the Monopoly board do you fear the most?
- Which would you rather have - Good Theme or Good Components?
- What movie IP would you design a board game for? What would be it's featured mechanisms?
- What is your "Grail" game?
- Who is your favorite villain/monster (from TV or movies)?
- Which is William Shatner's greatest role?
- What is Rosie's ideal date? Katie or Kim to answer.
Closing: 50:00 to 55:00